Unity Game Programmer
We are embarking on an exciting new online game development project and looking for a great programmer to join us on our journey. We operate in an AGILE environment where everyone is responsible for carrying their own weight, while contributing to the product as a valued team-mate. Good knowledge of both front and backend will be huge bonus, though there’s always room for learning.
- Assist in performing feasibility studies of tech design.
- Understand and contribute to the game design while suggesting improvements.
- Take part in technical design and architecture for the game.
- Develop high-quality features, focusing on delivering value to end-users.
- Participant in peer review of team member’s code.
- Continuously research and adopt good software and game development practices.
- Own your own tasks, implementations, and documentations in an AGILE environment.
- Proficient in C# with good understanding of OOP concept
- Good knowledge of Unity3D
- Knowledge in Golang is a bonus
- Resourceful and strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of common algorithms, design patterns and data structures
- Good in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Familiar with version controls
Remote work possible