We are looking for a product evangelist who will play an integral role in game product launches and operations. This individual will help translate product strategy into actionable and measurable tactics in order to drive success in marketing conversions.
It will be your goal to study competitors and customers and to back up insights and plans with market evidence. You will be critical in using research insights to help the team develop more effective positioning and messaging to better engage gamers and drive growth for the product/brand.
- Assist with market intelligence and competitive landscape analysis to facilitate effective SWOT analysis within the team.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to ensure key product positioning and messaging is implemented in campaign materials.
- Manage production of Marketing materials, content, and assets to drive awareness, interest, and sales of the product.
- Conduct player persona research to segment and understand different buyer needs.
- Research and document our audience needs and buying psychology as part of annual marketing planning, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to develop attention-grabbing and relevant programs or campaigns to drive demand and conversion
- Assist with building and managing a marketing timeline/plan for the products you support, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
What We’re Looking For:
Attention to detail and an eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
You will collaborate with internal and external marketing resources to develop effective and attention-grabbing programs that drive demand. In addition, you will regularly collaborate with product managers, customer service, and other internal teams and stakeholders; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working.
- Experience in marketing, preferably a product-related or market-facing role (e.g. campaign execution monitoring, conducting competitor analysis and market research).
- Proficient in productivity and collaboration applications such as Microsoft Office, JIRA, and/or Slack.
- Comfortable using marketing automation tools such as Google Analytics, Marketo, Pardot or Omniture.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!