2D Graphic Artist
As a 2D Graphic Artist, you’ll visualize and craft graphics ranging from illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. Through these mediums, you’ll be the shaper of the visual aspects of our products, games and touch points.
We’re looking for someone with a creative flair, and a strong ability to translate ideas and messages effectively into design. You’ll be working closely with the rest of our multidisciplinary Art Team – and as such, excellent and methodical communication and collaboration is essential. If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to speak with you.
- Create art in a wide range of styles, that will be used from the conceptualisation to implementation stages of our games and products.
- Conceptualise, design and create stunning 2D in-game visual effects (illustrating, texturing, animating, etc.) by using available tools in a real-time engine.
- Craft game interfaces, menus, and other graphics for our games and products.
- Maintain an active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the Game Design Team.
- Contribute to the art pipeline in a meaningful way while understanding the target platform constraints.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in accordance to milestones and deadlines given.
- Thorough understanding of digital/traditional and Graphic Art techniques.
- Good mastery of 2D editing tools, like Adobe Flash or Illustrator – able to deliver high quality 2D assets of any kind.
- Strong command of Photoshop (or any similar tool/software), motion graphics programs (After Effects) and particle effects creation programs.
- Excellent communicator and team player capable of working and collaborating with a dynamic multidisciplinary team.
- Self-motivated, versatile and adaptable to varying project requirements and tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
- A solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration is a huge plus.
- Experience working with Unity or Unreal.
- Experience with 3D tools, texturing in both low and high poly is a big plus
- Passionate about Game Design, Game Development and Gaming.
Job Category: Art
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote Singapore