3D Animators are essential for bringing an imagined universe and its characters to life. If you’re one of those rare individuals who combine strong technical art knowledge with high creative sensibility, we’d love to have a chat!
- Delivering animations of characters, creatures, props, vehicles, weapons, objects, etc, fitting the games.
- Understanding the topology of mesh and optimizing it for rigging and animating.
- Work with the team on animation ideas and style that fits the game.
- Communicating the vision and ideas of animations to the team.
- Transforming storyboards into animated sequences.
- Understanding and working with the constraints of game engines to create the desired renders with team members.
- Applying motion capture to animation.
- Good understanding of and ability to apply Principles of Animation.
- Strong artistic skills and experience in 3D animation.
- Working knowledge of the laws of physics – gravity, acceleration, and the laws of energy.
- Ability to visualize 3D iterations of two-dimensional sketches and artwork.
- High-level knowledge of lighting, shadows, and textures.
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Able to sync sound effects with animation to create impactful experiences is a bonus.
- Good knowledge of rigging beyond humanoids is a bonus.
- Understanding of acting techniques, cinematography, interactive storytelling, and graphic art is a bonus
- Passionate about Game Design, Game Development and Gaming.
Job Category: Art
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote Singapore