We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who lives and breathes games to join us on an upcoming global game project.
As a Game Producer, you are the main project driver overseeing the product life-cycle of a title from development to launch and then operations. This means a self-motivated problem-solver with a knack for translating data points into actionable consumer insights and a strategic mind capable of balancing business performance with customer satisfaction.
Whether you relish the challenge of being in one of the most exciting and fast-paced industries in the world or are well-versed in trends and technologies driving the sector, we would love to work alongside you to deliver the next generation of unforgettable experiences.
- Work closely with the development and marketing teams to establish project timelines, key milestones, and after-action reviews
- Provide regular reports to upper management on project scope, status, performance, and issues
- Establish, monitor, and review game performance metrics on an ongoing basis, to ensure the product is optimised
- Manage P&L projections and forecasting to ensure business viability
- Work actively with the team as a troubleshooter to remove obstacles and improve performance
- Conduct competitor and market analysis to uncover opportunities and threats
- Work closely with the marketing team to optimize user acquisition
- Good head for business metrics and data
- Strong in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Disciplined, with strong resource- and task-management
- A resourceful problem-solver who is able to work collaboratively with others to troubleshoot and derive effective solutions
- Result-oriented, with a keen eye for the bottom line
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to new ideas from different sources
- Have a data-driven and proof-based approach to understanding products and consumer needs
- Able to work with a diverse team that spans different timezones and nationalities
- Updated on the latest global market trends and technologies
- Track record launching and/or project managing consumer-facing digital products or services
- Experience handling monetization strategy or operations for mass consumer or multinational games-as-a-service products
- Good knowledge of task management tools and methodologies