We’re embarking on an ambitious project unlike any other – and we’re looking for talented and forward-thinking Gameplay Programmers to join us in our pursuit.
The role will see you involved in the entirety of the development process. You’ll be brought on in the early stages, brainstorming and crafting core gameplay concepts with our game design team. Then, wielding the suitable programming languages, you’ll put those plans into reality.
We want someone whose experience translates to crafting gameplay experiences that set the bar for gaming enthusiasts. If this sounds like a challenge you’re dying to take on, we’d love to speak to you.
- Crafting game concepts, design elements and specifications with the game design team.
- Toeing the fine line between groundbreaking yet feasible design concepts.
- Demonstrate initiative in terms of implementing features as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Deliver features to the quality level expected from a professional game developer.
- Proactively and methodically improving quality of code throughout development.
- Take ownership and act as a point of contact for existing modules, while continuously extending and refactoring them.
- Contribute to user interface development and the integration of graphic design and audio features.
- Maintaining code, resolving bugs and troubleshooting gameplay-related issues.
- Develop, document, test and maintain code and features in collaboration with other programmers and designers..
- Proficient in C# and C++ with good understanding of object oriented development
- Good knowledge of Unity3D and Unreal
- Resourceful and strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of common algorithms, design patterns and structures
- Aware and capable of respecting the constraints of developing for mobile and XR devices
- Can breakdown and estimate tasks well
- Familiarity with source control
- Huge plus for applicants with knowledge and interest in XR and VR.
- An analytical mind with the capacity to see the big picture and remain results-oriented.
- Fluid and adaptable in communication, ability to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Taking initiative is second nature to you.
- Flexible to unfolding needs of projects.
- Keen and up to date with the latest trends and technologies.
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote Singapore