We are looking for creative individuals to join us in creating unforgettable experiences for gamers.
This is a role that requires out-of-the-box thinking and a good balance between logic and passion. You will be working with a global team toeing the line between genius and insanity!
Note: Fresh graduates are welcome to apply; salary negotiation will be based on your level of relevant experience.
- Be the key advocate of a game title and take an active role in world-building, as well as the design of game loops, systems, and overall user experience.
- Proactively drive the sharing, collecting, and documenting of game design ideas within the team - whether brilliant or insane - in precise detail.
- Work collaboratively with the team to lead play-testing sessions and rapid development iterations for the ongoing improvement of games.
- Analyze gamer segments and study various preferences or behaviors, so as to calibrate game design for maximum impact.
- Optimize game content so it can not only be enjoyed by as many players as possible but also for as long as possible.
- Work with the team to design and plan for a robust content roadmap, so as to ensure regular and impactful releases and updates.
- Study the market to improve or innovate on existing game designs.
- Participate in knowledge sharing within the team.
- Work closely with the development and marketing teams for the long-term success of the game.
- Good understanding of the game development process.
- Ability to take ownership and manage personal time and tasks under the Agile methodology.
- Open-minded and genuinely curious to understand gamer or buyer psychology.
- Analytical and not adverse to studying and understanding numbers.
- Ability to communicate ideas and game mechanics in clear and unambiguous terms to developers and marketers.
- A logical mind to break down the game design of other products, and the creativity or resourcefulness to reassemble them into new experiences.
- Able to stay objective-focused and to avoid personal biases as a gamer.
- Resilient and emotionally intelligent in a dynamic team environment.
- Experience working in previous game design roles
- Familiarity with metrics including ARPU, DAU, CCU, and more.
Remote work possible